Bubblegum Cyanide [CheW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubblegum Cyanide [CheW]

Gum with Deadly Taste!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubblegum Cyanide Rules & Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iason
Admin
Iason

Bubblegum Cyanide Rules & Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Bubblegum Cyanide Rules & Guidelines   Bubblegum Cyanide Rules & Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 pm

All members should read and familiarize themselves with these rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

Bubblegum Cyanide Guild Rules:

Please keep in mind you represent not only yourself, but the entire guild.
Try to refrain from taunting or making derogatory comments to teammates or opponents in any form of game play, as this reflects badly on the entire guild.

- Keep vulgarity and spamming to a minimum. I do not mind a few casual curse words, but large amounts of profanity or profane comments will not be tolerated. Generally if you're repeating same thing more than two times in a short period of time, you are considered to be spamming.
- Respect other guild-mates and officers. You do not have to agree with everyone, you do not even have to like everyone, but you do have to treat everyone in the guild with civility and respect. If there is an issue between two guild-mates that cannot be resolved peacefully between them, then talk to an officer or myself immediately and we will decide the course of action to take.
- Be considerate to other players beliefs and values. Not everyone's beliefs and ideologies are the same. Comments that make references to a player's race, religion, or ethnicity will not be tolerated.
- Donations to the guild are not required. No one will ever require a mandatory donation of anything. If you choose to donate on your own accord, you cannot hold us responsible to pay you back at a later date. Remember that you represes. If the alliance reports a problem with a member, that member will be dealt with accordingly. Alliance rules can be found below.
- To maintain your membership in the guild, you will be expected to be active. See the inactivity guild lines below for more details.

Inactivity Guidelines:

All members need to be aware that there is a one week inactivity policy in effect the moment you join. This means if 1 week has passed and you have not logged on action will be taken. See below for more information.

- If absent for more than a weeks’ time. If you know you will be absent past the 1 week activity policy please let myself or an officer aware of this. Your name will be added to the "Do Not Remove" list where your name will remain for the frame of time requested plus two weeks of grace period. If you are unaware of how long you may be gone, Let the officers and I know, and we will decide what to do from there. If you are not back at the end of this time frame, you will be considered an inactive.

- If you make no announcement and you have not logged on for the 1 week inactivity policy you will be considered inactive.

- When you become officially an inactive, your account will be removed from the guild rosters. However, we understand that things happen sometimes that are not in your control, so if you come back and would like to come back to the guild please let myself or one of the officers know. Keep in mind your return is not guaranteed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://chew.darkbb.com

Bubblegum Cyanide Rules & Guidelines
Page 1 of 1