Bubblegum Cyanide [CheW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubblegum Cyanide [CheW]

Gum with Deadly Taste!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+5
EgniryS
Hoodwinked Triumph
Jani
Zeno
Iason
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iason
Admin
Iason

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi everybody, this is introductions section of the forum. This is the spot to go once you sign up, to pretty much state who you are and your character's name. I'll start us off. I'm Justin irl, My main character's name is Iason Ashhearth, and I'm an officer in the guild. My specialty anymore is ranger, though I'm pretty much proficent in everything but a rit and a necro. =)

Last edited by Iason on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chew.darkbb.com
Zeno

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Well then, I'll follow suit.

Hello, I'm Zeno, my main character's name is Zenogene Elipse, but i can often be seen on Acroname Onai doing some pvp'ing.
I am an officer (albeit a new one) in the guild, and I'm bored often! So feel free to pm if you need some help or just want some company Smile
Back to top Go down
Jani

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Hei, I'm Jani (Yah-Nee), I'm from Joensuu Finland, I'm 21, My MAIN Character on Guild Wars is Amun Ra Osaze, but others include Bo The Black Knight, Sajah The Monk, Jareth Firegriffon, Ariel The Lion, Scott Belmont, and a few others that for some reason I cant remember right now.

Ritualist is my specialty. But I'm also a very handy Monk or Derv.

I have beaten all of the campaigns, including EotN, and all again on Hard mode.

If theres an item you need, chances are I have it, or can get it for you rather easily.

I do a lot of solo farming in the UW. If you wanna learn how to do that as a Rit, I'll teach you. I also do a lot of running.

Feel free to just say Hei to me whenever. I'm usually willing to help if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Hoodwinked Triumph

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm almost always on as Hoodwinked Triumph, I've played through Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, and am currently making my way through EotN. If you need any help in any of these campaigns feel free to ask. Currently stopped to farm feathers (ran low on cash), so if you'd like any help with that I'd be glad to assist as well. I'm a primary Mesmer, though i have many builds with many different secondaries. In RL my name is Dan.
Back to top Go down
EgniryS

EgniryS

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Now that I've finally gotten around to signing up here, I guess this is my first stop.
My name, in real life, is Dan. I'm 21 and go to college in Florida.
I'm a guild officer and can usually be seen playing either I Egnirys I or Amaya Ibarra.
I've beaten all 3 campaigns and eotn, so if you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lune Nera

Lune Nera

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh Dear I should have done this a while ago. Sorry. I am Lune Nera, Guild leader of Bubblegum Cyanide. I am 21 and live in the state of Missouri. Lune is my main account but please call me Ash. I answer more when called Ash then when I am called Lune or by one of my other character names. I have beaten all 3 games and the expansion pack. I have been playing this game for a little over 3 years with a years break in between there. If you need anything please let me know. <33
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Wassup People I am Jake. I came from lost to help out Lune. I hope to get to know everyone better. An wish everyone peaceful days and nights. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire

Snowfire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

HEY im not actauly in the guild im good freind of nera lol!
Back to top Go down
shimmy

shimmy

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello, I'm Josh AKA Shim or Shimmy. Characters are (and all have Shim in it) Mura, Aura, Sahra, Yukita, Makiko, Ritualist, Sins of Shimmyshake, natassa, and tesla (again all have the last name Shim). I like playing Guild wars, and Love the guild I'm in....I am fun to talk to, fun to be around

WARNING: I contain sarcasm, cruel humor, bad puns, and interesting jokes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1